Certification is the most credible way to demonstrate excellence and drive continuous improvement
Bureau Veritas presents its Certification business
Our certification services
Across increasingly competitive sectors, it provides organisations of all sizes with a means of competitive advantage and an opportunity to enter new markets.
As an organization committed to process efficiency and transparency, product and system safety, environmental care, you are probably aware that certification can bring solid recognition from your clients and stakeholders, and get you into a continuous improvement process.
In a vast number of areas, we are accredited to verify and give official acknowledgment (with a certificate) that a system, product, person or asset complies with a specified requirement for which certification is demanded.
Certification usually includes on-site audits, standardized testing and inspections, and then surveillance audits during the certification period of validity. It may include, where applicable, a design review phase.
OUR CERTIFICATION PROCESS
Key steps in our certification process are :
- Definition of certification scope.
- Pre-audit (optional): gap analysis and diagnosis of your current position against standard.
- Certification audit performed in 2 stages :
- Stage 1. Readiness review performed to verify that the organization is ready for certification
- Stage 2. Evaluation of implementation, including the effectiveness, of the management system of the organization
- • A certificate valid for 3 years is issued upon satisfactory results of stage 2 audit.
- Surveillance audits to verify that the management system continues to fulfill the requirements of the standard and monitor the continual improvement.
- Re-certification after 3 years to confirm the continued conformance and effectiveness of the management system as a whole
Bureau Veritas Certification operated globally and holds 60+ accreditations to deliver locally accredited certification and verification services.
As a global leader, we offer globally a large range of customized certification and audit services in the Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility fields:
- Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS France: IATF16949, CDM (UNFCCC), SA8000 (SAAS), ISO9001, ISO14001, IRIS (UNIFE), FSCTM (ASI)
- Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS UK Branch: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO22001 , FSSC22000, BRC, ISO27001, ISO22301, EN9100/9110/9120
*All Services offered under UKAS Accreditation are performed under the management control of Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS – UK Branch
QUICK CHECK WITH QR CODE
Quick check with QR Code
We launch the new version of certificate, to make it easier to verify. The QR code would provide information following:
- Certificate Number
- Client Name
- Accreditation Body
- Standard, Scope
- Validity Date
Available for the clients who certified since March 1st, 2020.