TEXTILE AND GARMENT TESTING
Improve product quality and reduce customer complaints, non-compliance and recalls
AVOID SUBSTANDARD MERCHANDISE WITH TEXTILE TESTING
In today’s highly complex and changing consumer marketplace, those in the softlines, textile and garment industry – from manufacturers to retailers – need to be confident that the products they deliver to market meet acceptable standards.
Meeting these objectives is crucial, as non-compliant products risk being recalled, while poor quality can result in consumer dissatisfaction and product returns.
At Bureau Veritas, our quality assurance services for textile products encompass quality and safety compliance testing, inspection and consulting services to protect your brand.
The benefits of our comprehensive evaluation programme include meeting regulatory requirements for each distribution country; minimising the risk of substandard merchandise and costly customer returns; and enhancing risk management and brand protection.
OUR SERVICES FOR TEXTILE AND GARMENT TESTING INCLUDE
- Chemical, analytical, physical, flammability, performance and colour fastness testing
- REACH: Testing for substances of very high concern, a due diligence programme and consultancy
- Inspections, social audits and factory assessments
- Mill improvement programme
- China market access solution
- Regulatory compliance and technical consultancy
- Technical writing of performance and quality manuals
- Technical seminars (textile testing, REACH, children’s wear safety, flammability, etc.)